MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~~~The Pablo Andujar thread~~~

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #35
country flag giulietta

giulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~~The Pablo Andujar thread~~~

Hello! I'm new here....
well, as you can see I'm from Genoa, where Pablo has just played (and lost, in single, last Tuesday, agaisnt Chadaj...).... I was a ballgirl there, and I met him because on Sunday I knew Francisco, Morgan Phillips' coach, and he made me meet Pablo....
So, I speaked with them often, till Wednesday evening, when he lost in double with Morgan, against Chadaj-Lorenzi....
They left Thursday morning....
I was very sad because they are really nice (and good-looking) guys, and I'm so sorry they left so early the tournament.... And I like the way he plays, even if I think he didn't play so good in the first round.... maybe he was a bit tired, but he didn't fight so much...
Anyway, in double (even if I couldn't see the whole match because I was "working" on the Centre Court and they were on the Court n.2) some people told me that they didn't play bad...
And during some trainings he played well, some shots were really good
I think he will improve a lot, because he's only 20....

I'll post some pics later!

Last edited by giulietta : 09-11-2006 at 04:58 PM.
giulietta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote