MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 2, Day 4

Thread: Week 2, Day 4
View Single Post

Old 09-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #10
country flag Ernie_Money

Ernie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 2, Day 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzziestevo
I was looking at cubs/atlanta game and i see pinnacle has posted a line of 2.21 for the under 8.5. centerbet line for 2.20 for the over 9.5.
Now that would leave run no.9 the only run not covered for a return 1.20, is this a bet worth looking at?
any thoughts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156
Like I have said, baseball is very unpredictable, but the best over and unders today appear to be.

Padres/Giants over
Mets/Dodgers over

If I were betting Atl/Cubs I`g go with the Atlanta win, runline -1.5 but both teams suck and the Braves bats are vert hot and cold.

I picked all 3 of these games to go Over the total but I am not betting any of them.
Ernie_Money is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote