MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News and articles about David

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2006, 11:35 AM   #127
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and articles about David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Well guess this doesn't come as news to many of us, as it was kind of expected - but David has been named in the Spanish DC squad for the tie aganst Italy http://www.lavanguardia.es/gen/20060...adal-york.html

I am not a DC fan myself but I know this will make David pleased and proud so I am happy for him. The other Team members will be Nadal, Robredo and Verdasco. As yet, the Captain says he hasn't finally decided who will be the second singles' player, or what the doubles' pairing will be as they have so many options to choose from, but he says that Tommy Robredo is almost certain to be one half of the doubles' team.
Hopefully Verdasco will play doubles with Tommy because I don't fancy the muppet boys even taking Davis Cup seriously
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote