MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - §*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2006, 01:39 AM   #40
country flag Godiva

Godiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond reputeGodiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: §*§ GaŽl's Videos & Audios §*§

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montcourtarde
Here is the link for the video of his match against Russel:
http://www.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=e...7bde4e007944b1
386 MB, without comments

This file hoster doesn't seem to be very good, I'm sorry, I didn't know before uploading the file there.
The file will be available only 14 days + when I tried to download it to be sure the link was working, I only had a white screen. If it happens to you too, right klick on "Click here to download" in the 2nd page, it worked for me then.
(Click on "Download" on the first page -> it opens another download page -> right click on "Click here to download" -> "Save the target under...")

If it really doesn't work, just tell me, I'll try to upload it somewhere else.

Montcourtarde, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't able to download the file. As you said, maybe the host isn't that good. It was worth the try though.
Godiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote