MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Polish Tennis Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #45
country flag Balaenopteramusculus

Balaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond reputeBalaenopteramusculus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Polish Tennis Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
lol, is he a pain in the ass?
All I know about him is that he's teamed with Oli to win some challengers, and he has pretty eyes.

I have a couple of pictures of Matkowski/Fyrstenberg which I will scan in the coming days and put here. (From my SLR camera... takes me forever to finish a film when I'm not at the tennis!) Fyrstenberg...there's something I like about him...I'm not entirely sure what it is (How do you say his name... Mar-ee-oosh? (like push?) LOL Phonetics over the internet...it's great!

Hope you're well
yup Mar-ee-oosh is correct.
Balaenopteramusculus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote