MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - can someone help me to choose a racket grip size?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 07:36 PM   #1
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond reputemashamaniac has a reputation beyond repute
Default can someone help me to choose a racket grip size?

hello there!
i am out of states,so couldn't head for any academy in fla to ask them my very important question...on the other hand,i saw the tenniswarehouse website for seeing if in their "learning center" is there any help for it that i couldn't find out it.and for the full information i must say that i have experienced all kind of grip sizes, and am really comfortable with all types of it,so i was very concerned about how to choose one grip size?? can someone please help me?
thanks
andy
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote