MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 11:22 AM   #434
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Our poor sweetie - sounds upset after the loss to Calleri. A big and for Nico!

From latercera.cl:

Very bothered with his play this late one was shown the national tennis player Nicolas Massú, after remaining eliminated of the ATP of New Haven, after falling before the Argentine Augustine Calleri.

The vińamarino carried out a critical fort to its assignment, assuring that the result passed by mistake fundamental, especially in the epilogue of the commitment.

"It was a difficult match that again I lost making mistakes al final. I am a little got angry therefore, therefore to arrive 5-4 in the third one set and in the last play to do two double fault and a right done not force after so much fight is difficult to assume it", indicated.

One of the objectives that the Chilean was proposed is to improve exactly those blows in the term of the matches, what will permit him "to clasp" the results.

"They tried to be improving in the last six weeks the errors that commit in the important moments of the matches and today I did the same thing. I had two 0-30 in the third one set and them did not I take advantage of and later finished me breaking", continued.

Looking at the US Open

In spite of the elimination of today, the second national racquet already began to prepare mentally in which will be its participation in the US Open for, where he expects to carry out a noticeable participation.

"I am playing well and if achievement to concentrate on those points (important) I have enough opportunities in the US Open for".

"I am with many desires and they are a pair of things that have to improve to win the matches and thus to think about winning championships", finalized.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote