MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stephane Bohli

Thread: Stephane Bohli
View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 08:41 AM   #14
country flag FSRteam

FSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stephane Bohli

Hi there,

I haven't given any info on steph for a while!

After rome, bohli took part in the qualies of san remo challenger and portschach but didn't manage to get to the MD. He then played the wimbledon qualies where he beat troicki in the 1st round in 2 straight sets before losing to bolelli. After that very short grass court season he played the reggio emilia challenger where he defeated montcourt in 2 straight sets before losing to julio silva. He lost in the 1st round of montauban challenger to coutelot but then reached the semis of oberstaufen challenger where he lost to tabara. He played another 2 challengers, rimini and recanati where he lost 1st round. Afterwards he played for the eaux-vives tennis club, Geneva for almost one month where he won all his matches but one. Now he is in NY. He won his 1st round of the usopen qualies against youing and talented lukas lacko. Unfortunately, he just lost in the 2nd round to kristian pless (2-6 7-5 5-5 RET) after retiring for I guess another back problem... what a shame! I hope he'll be fine soon and be able to play challengers to get more ATP points and get into the top 200 by the end of the year!

Hopefully steph will also be part of the swiss davis cup team in a month since he'll probably be n°4 swiss player next week!!!
FSRteam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote