MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's going?

Thread: Who's going?
View Single Post

Old 08-24-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
country flag mj_mj88

mj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond reputemj_mj88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Player's practice times and courts?

thanks basil....i guess we will just cross our fingers and hope for good luck.

does roger practice every day at the Open? I mean... are you more likely to catch him practicing and a day that he has a match.... or on an off day?

yes we hope to see him and take pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil333
Watching players practice is a luck of the draw thing

As soon as you get to Flushing Meadow locate the practice courts and familiarise yourself how to get to them easily... then you will spend most of your time there walking round and round the practice courts waiting to see your player practice. Usually practice sessions last 1 hour, and the players often sit and watch the courts waiting to go on, so you will soon realise who will be taking over the courts. There will not be a handy list of who is practicing where, as this is private info for the players,

Players usually practice twice a day. Roger often practices on an "accessible" court and is often seen signing autographs after his session. You will have to work hard to see him and get his autograph - if that is what you would like to do - but it is definitely not impossible.

Have a great time!
mj_mj88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote