MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I love you Andy! 4 gs finals in 4 years not bad!(Andy's US Open Thread!!!!)

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2006, 01:43 AM   #32
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking Back New York (Andy's US Open Thread!!!!!!!!)

Jimmy's in NY!
=============
Lexus and Andy Take On Flushing Meadows
August 22nd, 2006 07:54 pm
By Andyroddick.com Staff

Following an appearance on Fox & Friends, taping ESPN2ís Cold Pizza (which will air twice on Wednesday), and an interview with Entertainment Tonight on the Grandstand Court, Andy and Lexus took over Flushing Meadows.

Andy handed out Andy Roddick Foundation No Compromise bracelets on behalf of Lexusís generous donation to the foundation. He was also given a special tour of the new hybrid Lexus featured on site at the US Open.

After an extensive look at the new Hybrid features, Andy headed to Arthur Ashe Stadium for a practice with Jimmy Connors and John Roddick. On the car ride back to the city, Andy and Lexus capped off the exciting day with a few radio interviews for AP Radio Network and VNR.

Check back to AR.com for more of Andy in NYC

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote