MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - (Ranking Watch) Bouncing around

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #21
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Baby Steps, Top 10 Watch Out! Ranking Peek and Look Away, Check Back Later Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita

why don't they print mathematics school books with ATP ranking issues exposed to the pupils? You know, something like Marat Safin wins the USO, Roger Federer withdraws before the first round, what will their post-USO rankings be?
It's much more interesting than the train A leaving Boringland at 2:30 pm at the speed of X km/hr and the train B leaving Stupidland at 3pm at the speed of Y km/hr, and who the hell cares about when and where they'll meet anyway?
I was thinking that the other day, only about physics! Olivier Rochus lobs Ivo Karlovic with speed of X and angle of Y from a height of Z above the ground, if Karlovic has reach A, will he be able to deliver a smash or will he be forced to resort to a tweener from the baseline?

We got "X kicks a football; where does it land?" questions of this sort in my classes, but tennis would be so much more fun!

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote