MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - (Ranking Watch) Bouncing around

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2006, 08:39 PM   #19
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Baby Steps, Top 10 Watch Out! Ranking Peek and Look Away, Check Back Later Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
never thought arithmetic could be such a fascinating thing

why don't they print mathematics school books with ATP ranking issues exposed to the pupils? You know, something like Marat Safin wins the USO, Roger Federer withdraws before the first round, what will their post-USO rankings be?
It's much more interesting than the train A leaving Boringland at 2:30 pm at the speed of X km/hr and the train B leaving Stupidland at 3pm at the speed of Y km/hr, and who the hell cares about when and where they'll meet anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Well you know how men always like to outdo the others, I'm sure it's just so that Marat can later say that he came from outside the top 100 to the no 1 spot.

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote