MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2004, 04:16 PM   #23
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo

Irishface, mind you that the ABN/AMRO WTT is by no means a small tournament The tent is just a way for the players to pass the huge Ahoy complex without any problems And maybe take a group shower, off course. (Dominik Hrbaty went in right after Arnaud..)

Ahhh, this was Rotterdam? I though maybe Rosmalen - Rosmalen is smaller, yes? So the tent was only an enclosure that led to the locker rooms? At some small tourneys, they don't have enough space at the club, so they have some temporary facilities. Some of my friends go to a tourney in Liverpool that is completely temporary - ALL tents. In a field. Marat Safin, showering in a tent and eating burgers from a van.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote