MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2004, 12:38 PM   #34
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
PJ girl- were u at Seb's match against Ginepri? you werent the girl with 'kiss me grosjean' on her face were u...
Sorry for the late reply here but somehow this thread has managed to hide from me all week...

LOL I wasn't at the Seb v Ginepri match because I couldn't walk that weekend after the incident I mentioned above at Crt3 on the Friday... I can assure you I would never have the guts to write 'Kiss Me Grosjean' on my face!!! OMG - Someone DID that?????????

With the flipping of the photos, some were obvious from memory - the writing in the background is backwards :P I noticed that in some of your Kooyong photos lol

Peta
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote