MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2004, 08:24 AM   #64
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst
Hallo, Pavel-Fans, did you see that part in the Ferrero-match when he almost ran into the refrigerator and then offered some "ice-cream" to the crowd? After that he climbed into the refrigerator. That shows what a funny person he is. I´m sorry he lost that match, but it´s nice to see him coming back after his injuries.
hehe it was very funny! At the time I was sitting next to an absolute twit. An Australian JCF fan who said, and I quote "I think if this Andre guy loses, he's gonna be a very sore loser". T-W-I-T! Ah George if only you were there at the time you could've knocked some sense into the halfwit. Oh wait...you had better seats

Kristen.

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote