MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2006, 04:37 PM   #424
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

zine I didn't see your post after I posted .... I'm sorrrrrry!!!!! I'm not ignoring you and I know that you're not a Nico hater

And don't worry, Tursonov said that on the blog but as a joke, Marat and Nico get along pretty well!! NicoFan and myself saw it in Toronto, they practiced in courts next to each other one day and Nico and Marat were laughing and joking all the time, Nico kept making Marat laugh while Nico was resting from his practice ... Tursonov actually said that they're *fighting* for the first turn for the massage

I'm not worried about that, Nico and Gaby are okay!!! is just that it seems that Gaby likes to try to help other players that are kind of "complicated" Lol!! don't take it bad ok!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote