MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2006, 04:21 PM   #421
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

thanks for the article NicoFan you're very brave to read the chilean press today, I said to myself that I won't do that until probably the next week

And in the first paragraph the reporter used "mea culpa" I think that it's kind of a saying, I've heard about that but I can't remember now from where it comes from.

Poor Nico he said that he has no luck but still he's confiden in the way that he's playing and that he's looking for the good look ... is good to know that he's possitive though and he knows that he's playing well but that he's having problems in important moments and that he has to fix that

Love ya Nico!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote