MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2006, 05:22 PM   #28
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David in Carmen Electras hometown Cincinnati....ehhh win this thing!

Hi guys, thanks for both of your reports. I haven't seen anything of the match, only the scoreline. This sad girl was following the live-scoreboard. The truth to the match probably lies somewhere in the middle, but looking at the stats I was surprised by Davids first serve % which if I remember correctly was at a stunning 79%. Something that's quite rare for David.

Next up little boy Almagro, who's attitude I hate so you better put him back in place David.

VAMOS!!!!

Oh and hope you'll have a nice day at the tournament today Isa, with a little less rain than yesterday.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote