MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2006, 04:56 PM   #27
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David in Carmen Electras hometown Cincinnati....ehhh win this thing!

The nice guys at Sky showed this match on the highlights show this afternoon - and because Jim ran out of work and sent me home early, I got to watch it Looking at things from a slightly different viewpoint - I was extremely impressed with David I know Moya wasn't playing at his best -but David stayed focussed and calm - and his ground strokes were excellent. Also his serve was better than it can be sometimes I don't agree that Moya wasn't bothered either - obviously I wasn't there live, but he often questioned calls and he was shouting out and talking to himself, which led me to believe that he WAS trying his best. Our commentators were saying he was just having "one of those days", and when things weren't going his way he became frustrated with himself. I noticed the stands were very empty - they often seem to be when non-Americans are playng in the States - it makes me

Anyway - well done David - you did what you had to do and did it well Good Luck for the rest of the tournament.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote