MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2006, 12:18 PM   #9
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David go tell Isa what kinda underwear you wear and win the tourny in Cincinnati!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia
What a title Linda!!

Rosie Cinci is on interactive coverage next week so we should see him play just hope he plays after 6pm our time because my boy tends to forget to record things.
Ali - are you sure it's interractive? I thought I read somewhere that they were doing some upgrading work on their interractive coverage and it wouldn't be in place until the US Open. I sure hope you're right and I'm wrong though! And I agree - 6.00pm is the BEST time for us - time to get home from work and prepare!

Eléa Nice to see you again - hope you're doing fine.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote