MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Player/Coach Changes (Murray splits with Lendl)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2006, 03:55 PM   #70
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Changing of the Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Well it will be interesting since De La Peña and Coria have had some good arguments in the past when Horacio was coaching Chucho. I wonder if Gonzo and Gaudio will send their best wishes?
I know I thought about that. Gonzo in Madrid I believe And Gaudio in ?Hamburg? Forgive me my memory for tennis is lacking( cuz it isn't as important as other stuff in my life )
BTW I find it rather ironic that he has accepted coaching the player nicknamed "the weasel". I would use that noun and others to describe De La Pena.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote