MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How long have YOU played?

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2006, 07:38 PM   #83
country flag Hawkman

Hawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond reputeHawkman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long have YOU played?

Played as a child and into high school (mostly recreational), played religiously from 1990 to 1996 (As if it was the gospel with league play, tournaments, etc)

Took a decade off from the sport (started surfing a ton and became a basketball junkie; my other loves) and then fell back into it last year with Agassi's run to the finals.

Now I'm back playing like a fool; becoming a certifed USPTA Coach this fall; for myself, for extra income and most importantly for my 6 year old (Who is way good).

In the past year of playing again, I am a much better player than I ever was. Smarter; more patient, more confident.

Jimmy Connors: People don't seem to understand that it's a damn war out there

Vince Spadea: "The Argentineans practice on the court for two hours a day, then they must practice in front of a mirror for two more hours saying 'I'm not guilty.'
Hawkman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote