MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen.....

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2006, 02:01 PM   #15
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen.....

Quote:
Over 3,000 spectators witness live the the Championship in Heinola and several TV channels from Sweden to China broadcasted the world's hottest event. The Sauna World Championships are also open for betting on-line with sports bookmakers Centrebet.
This is actually getting interesting.

Quote:
The men's title remained in Finland with the 16 minutes and 15 seconds world record
I would've thought they'd last longer than that.

Quote:
This year, the Australia-based online betting agency Centrebet.com, the only betting outfit in the world that seems to handicap weird sports like futsal (sort of like soccer) and bandy (sort of like ice hockey), has listed Leo Pusa, a 57-year-old, three-time Sauna World Champion from Helsinki, as the odds-on favorite.
And I can not find any information on what the winners get.
good_gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote