MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is going, when and with whom?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2004, 11:03 AM   #10
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Snoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

But Richard Krajicek promised to give Marat a wildcard if he made it to the semies at the AO... That chance is getting bigger by the minute.. Anyone here knows how we can contact the organistion of the WTT or Richard himself for all I care?
Normally Marat always plays Rotterdam, he even told the media once that it was his fave tournament in Europe (apart from the ones in Russia)... So I think that if his body (and Richard) allow him to come, he will be there! *hopes hopes hopes*

Anyway I'm gonna go on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.. and I might go back at the day of the semies.
Snoopy_Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote