MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2006, 07:41 PM   #39
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Andy and Mandy break up!?! break not broke...damn it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Federer
And you thought I only read MTF.com ...

Here, hot off the press, from people.com

Mandy & Andy: Friendly Exes
Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney aren't the only celeb exes who are still on friendly terms: Mandy Moore and tennis star Andy Roddick, who broke up in 2004 after more than a year together, recently shared an intimate lunch at the poolside Backyard restaurant at L.A.'s W hotel.

Beating the California heat under an oversized canvas umbrella, Roddick and Moore were animated and close during their meal. At one point, two bikini-clad women sashayed past their table, catching Roddick's glance. But after Moore turned her head mid-sentence to see what caught his attention, she quickly engaged him in a conversation that brought his gaze back to her.

Could something more than friendship be brewing? Rumors have been circulating that the actress's relationship with beau Zach Braff is on the rocks. Stay tuned ...
This article is funny I don't think they would get back together, funny how people read more into things.

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote