MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marcos in Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2006, 08:46 PM   #64
country flag supersexynadal

supersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egypt vs Cyprus Europe/Afica zone II playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra
Yeah?!?
Please!!photos!!!!!!!!!!
We need you to report here ,all the ..juicy details!!!!!!

I took a few piks but im using my old camera which sucks coz i lost my charger!! No juicy details! I just watched him practise for 2 hours and hes just rlly sweet. He was always laughing his goofy laugh and i was the only one watching so i think he recognizes me now. I hope so! Heres something u might wanna know. When they came onto the practise courts hey were fooling around pinching each others balls(sorry mandoura!)!!!! I didnt understand what the hell they were saying. Thats about as juicy as it gets! Petros his brother told me happy birthday and complaned to me that hes just famous coz of his brother Poor thing! As for the rest of the players, fotos is the goofiest and hes always making them laugh. As a group, theyre fun to watch. I was too shy to sa anything to marcos! i dont know what the hell to say! Dimitra I think im gonna ask that cameraman what channel theyre broadcasting for or if hes just filmins for the hell of it.

Gonzo-Safin-Hewitt-Robredo-Verdasco-Moya-Nalbandian-Roddick-Kolya

"He has no idea what he is writing anymore or who he is writing to. He just puts “lol” and moves on to the next window. The girl is probably telling him that her kittens died and he just says, “lol.” "Tursunov on Monfils
supersexynadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote