MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diego Junqueira

Thread: Diego Junqueira
View Single Post

Old 07-21-2006, 07:22 AM   #8
country flag sakaka

sakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond reputesakaka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diego Junqueira

Also another point view , the retiring age of sporting life has extended from early 30s to late 30s over the past 10-15 years in favourite sports like soccer,basketball and others.The need of helping business classes (mentors,psychiatrists,psychicians,nutrition scientists and etc.) is more than ever and also they have a great effect on the result directly.This means that if you are training well ,mentally in a peaceful situation,eating through the program which suits you best along with rational self-analysis and experience, you can still manage to have some carrer peaks at the ages of +30.

For Junqueira, it seems that he has just begun to explore himself.We cannot say this is "luck" at this level of tennis.I guess this tournament will give him a considerable leap on ATP ranking which makes me think that player qualities between 100 and 200 is nothing as ZackBusner has already stated.
sakaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote