MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Schaffa isch a Gschäft, Spätzli and French gnomes in Schtuagerd Cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2006, 09:49 PM   #24
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schaffa isch a Gschäft, Spätzli and French gnomes in Schtuagerd Cheering thread

Why Gaston lost? Because it was not his day. To start with, some "foot fault" calls. Then a warning for code violation (coaching). And of course, he was playing his friend who was playing brilliant.

As for "coaching", whenever I looked at Team Gaston, it did not look like Franco was talking - of course I could be wrong but I was sitting closer to Franco than the umpire was.

We all have a day like this when nothing works, everything is against you - at least you feel that way. I was/am just sad, watching a match like this. Good news is that there will be another day. I hope Gaston will have a few more good wins in doubles. Vamos Gaston & Max!
reiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote