MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Deb, Nat, and Brian's Thread of Grammar Shame.

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2006, 03:52 AM   #69
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deb, Nat, and Brian's Thread of Grammar Shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan
All I have to say is "dam you're stoopid grammar thread".

Its the most childish thing I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of childish thing's on these board's. Our you actually going to sit their and correct every grammar mistake including comma splices, that is'nt cool.

You have to except that people will make mistake's, accept of coarse certain grammar gods. There people who didn't get learnt very good out their so its not they're fault they dont speak or write good.
You forgot "alot".

Edit: Oh, and "grammer".

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote