MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official Alex Bogomolov Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #117
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Alex Bogomolov Cheering Thread

Francillon,
Obviously English is your second language, so I'm going to write this in very simple terms so that you understand...

1. Surfpinky's post was written to someone else.

2. Click on my name and read my profile. I am a happily married woman and I am not jealous of any other happily married couples, especially not Ashley and Alex (see, this is what makes you an idiot. If you had done this a few days ago, I wouldn't have to explain it to you).

3. Your last comment is so INCREDIBLY inappropriate that I am a little bit stunned by it. I think you are the one who is jealous, you seem just a little bit obsessed with Ashley. Does she already have a restraining order against you? I wouldn't be surprised.

You really do scare me. Welcome to my ignore list.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote