MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2004, 06:54 AM   #10
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
love the pics but my favourite is (surprise surprise) the seb signing 2.... love the angle of the pic, its so uncommon! (how could u be holding the cam and a large flag and everything else too, at the same time? i'd have dropped something - and put the player's wellbeing at risk)
LOL well i was again getting pushed around by little brats (story of my life for the past 2 weeks) but when i first went over i didnt plan on really getting nething signed...i just wanted him to see me and REbel but after i took those two photos, i put my camera and everything else down on the chairs so i could give him my full attention

sorry via...i dont know what my camera was put on before...how do i check?