MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official Alex Bogomolov Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2006, 04:31 PM   #93
country flag Francillon

Francillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond reputeFrancillon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Alex Bogomolov Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
You know, if I had time to actually go back and check both of their schedules for this year, I am sure that I would find that they are not ALWAYS together. They may be together 'frequently' or 'as much as humanly possible', but not 'ALWAYS.' I made a vague, general statement to another poster, and you took it as gospel. Your choice.

{and still kind of scary}
Okay!, whatever, there're inseparable,what is important is the true, to be arguing over tennis players not my thing, sorry to tell you but they're not that important, there're very average players. the truth is thruth.
Francillon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote