MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HC Thread (Cincy!)

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2006, 02:17 PM   #15
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy, give us something to get excited about during the summer hardcourt season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
I would not plan on LA, seriously. If he pulls from one, it is most likely that one or Washington. This is not smart.
He wouldn't pull from DC b/c of his history there and the SFX connection (unless he were to play Indy and La and win both or something, and we know that ain't gonna happen!). Remember, he signed waaaaaay early and he was actually entered in LA Last year and pulled out after his embarrassing performance in Indy and I rememer saying a lot last year that he might pull from LA... but if he's gonna actually take a WC into LA, I doubt he'd do so if he didn't intend to play.

At least I can't over-spend this year Danielle, go last minute, you get $10 off for the day sessions early in the week so you can go last minute for $15 and move up to good seats

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote