MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HC Thread (Cincy!)

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2006, 10:08 PM   #1
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The "HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HC Thread (Cincy!)

According to the Bryans, Andy might take a wildcard into LA. I hate him. Last year, when I could go the whole week, he yanks the day the draw is made. This year, I can't really go, and he'll play. Thanks Andy. Oh, but is playing 5 weeks in a row really a good idea? Wait. n/m.

He's entered into Indy and DC and obviously the Masters.
===========
Q. Any message from your dad?

MIKE BRYAN: Talked to mom.

BOB BRYAN: I haven't talked to anyone. I guess Andy called.

MIKE BRYAN: Yeah, actually, the first three guys that called were Andy, Mardy and James, which was pretty cool. They all watched it back at home. They're excited. Could kind of tell Andy's fired up to get back on the court. Kind of watches it and he wants to be here. And I'm like, What are you playing? He's like, I'm playing everything this summer. I'm playing Indy, LA, Washington. He wants to just beat up the summer.

Q. He took a wildcard into LA?

MIKE BRYAN: Yeah, that's what he said, he's playing all of them.

BOB BRYAN: They're holding one for him.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 08-20-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote