MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #10
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

Hi Reiko

You are not a stranger here, we know you from the lovely pictures you took of our boy.

Thanks for the link. I went to the page and it does seems like they will be airing the Copa del Rey semis and final. There mediaplayer doesn't work for me "yet" but I have now officially dedicated my life to getting this coverage.

Thanks again for the link and ..... WELCOME to the wacky world of David Ferrer fans.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote