MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

OK - I know I'm a little early - but I'm so bored with all this green, slippery, grass stuff

So - I'm glad to say that in 5 days time, David will be back on the clay - playing first in the beautiful Swedish seaside town of Båstad, then in Stuttgart (one of my favourite tournaments of the year), and finally Umag on the gorgeous Adriatic coast in Croatia.

I will be there to cheer him on in Stuttgart (along with Eléa), and I may possibly be going to Umag too - though that is not definate yet.

So GOOD LUCK David

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote