MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miami [CHEERING THREAD]

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2006, 08:02 PM   #1556
country flag suertelina

suertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faithful Mitya Slaves Cheering their Strawberry-Cream Hills Master in WIMBLEDON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer09
Well when Nieminen was serving for the match Mitya got a penalty point and was really pissed and argued with the chair umpire...
So the match was over and Mitya was still looking a bit angry.. he refused to shake hands with the chair umpire but then changed his mind. So he went to the umpire offered his hand, the umpire took it and he was kind of trying to pull him out of the chair (not too hard but trying).. Umpire said something like stop it and Mitya stopped but said something to him(looked like swearing..). After that the umpire took the phone and was reporting about it. Maybe he is getting a penalty now?!?
who was the umpire,?

"I won't trade my party life on an useless halo and some shitty wings"

"I'm sure if I were a girl, Safin is the best looking guy on the circuitand has a bit of personality. But then I probably wouldn't want to be his girlfriend because I know what he's like!" {Andy Murray}

Juan Carlos David F. - Fernando V. - Max Mirnyi - O Rochus
suertelina is offline View My Blog!