MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Quallies Photos

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2004, 11:23 AM   #16
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

He was very very hot at tv, very tanned etc....and YES, Esther, we're mad of him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand what happened...really, sincerly, I don't see....!!!!!
I think it beginns in the end of the 3th set, when this bith of empire judged the Davidenko ball in...the cmera shoed it was OUT, arnaud was right...but...he was so angry !!! (I can say at tv we undrestand what he said, euhh...yes, he was angry, and I hope the empire doesn't speak french )

And he was not very nice with the ballboys....as usally when he's angry... and in spite of all that, I love him though...Am i normal ???

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote