MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Commentary at its finest

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2006, 04:54 AM   #47
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Commentary at its best

Ancic-Wawrinka match, camera pans to audience members wearing red shirts with white crosses.

Bill Macatee (Edit: Threlfall): "Quite a lot of support for Croatian players here, with the distinctive red and white shirts they all wear."
John McEnroe Sets him straight on the design of the Swiss flag.

Worse, during the warmup, they cut to fans wearing the actual Croatian flag on their shirts and Bill had commented on it.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.

Last edited by atheneglaukopis : 07-02-2006 at 10:44 PM.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote