MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Can we have an Ilija Bozoljac forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2006, 04:33 PM   #33
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can we have an Ilija Bozoljac forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Because the amount of Serbian players is increasing and lots of them are young prospects who are likely to attract fans in future, I would see it as more likely that Gravity maybe could be convinced for a Serbian country forum which would host of course the Djokovic player forum as a subforum there. But a Serbian forum plus two or three player forums for certain players or these player subforums alone (in "rest of the world") ... sorry to say, but that looks out of reach currently regarding the current amount of support for these players. I can't and won't decide on this case anyway, but that's my two cents.

A Serbian subforum would be a small victory we would have to be satisfied with. Although, I have heard that on WTAWorld a lot of random Russian women were given forums just because people signed up to blog for them. I had applied to blog for Ilija... but I won't get my hopes up for that either then, I guess.

I think a case could be made for a Tipsarevic forum... Novak had a similar-ish ranking and a similar amount of posts when we got a forum for him. Of all the Serbs, Janko might very well have the most fans.

I knew Bozoljac was a bit of a stretch
College basketball sucks.

Last edited by Jessebel : 06-29-2006 at 04:36 PM.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote