MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Can we have an Ilija Bozoljac forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2006, 01:52 PM   #32
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can we have an Ilija Bozoljac forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Because the amount of Serbian players is increasing and lots of them are young prospects who are likely to attract fans in future, I would see it as more likely that Gravity maybe could be convinced for a Serbian country forum which would host of course the Djokovic player forum as a subforum there. But a Serbian forum plus two or three player forums for certain players or these player subforums alone (in "rest of the world") ... sorry to say, but that looks out of reach currently regarding the current amount of support for these players. I can't and won't decide on this case anyway, but that's my two cents.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote