MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Gaston make it to Wimbledon this year?

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2006, 01:43 AM   #23
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Gaston make it to Wimbledon this year?

I just saw an interview with Gastón on ESPN. Hilarious! He insists that he feels very uncomfortable on grass, but that hey! who said you have to be good at everything anyway? And that the main thing is that he is there and that he prepared for it. That he said a lot of daft things on court, and that then something amused him and he got the giggles. That London is very nice, BUT... And that the best thing about the match was that he won! (If ESPN happens to post the video I´ll give you the link).
In the meantime, let´s face the match against Labadze as he does, without too many expectations, but happy if he should happen to win!

VAMOS GASTON, SURPRISE US ALL!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote