MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Join our blogging team!

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2006, 12:53 PM   #35
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Join our blogging team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtn_amanda
I've explained the situation repeatedly. This is the route we've elected to take at this point, but your concern has been duly noted. As I said, once the technology evolves we'll look for other ways to do this better. We're always listening to feedback. I can promise you the way we're doing it now is ten times better than the original implementation on WTAworld. I guarantee, had we launched the ATP blogs the sametime as WTA, you would be celebrating the change we've made to the original implementation where blog entries were swamping the fan forums. I'm sure we'll continue to refine and make improvements in the future.
if you say so I'm sure you know more about these things than I do. To me they just look a bit useless.... but that's just my opinion. I'll keep on ignoring them, until there is a change in what these blogs have to offer...

Everyone who likes them good for you, and have lots of fun with them

Last edited by Carlita : 06-28-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote