MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Join our blogging team!

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #34
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Join our blogging team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Well I better sign up then it looks like, then again I am not sure how many are going to read what is written anyway.
You never know. We have WTA Fan Blogs for players ranked outside the top 100 that have built up quite a cult following in terms of subscriptions and repeated visitors because they are so excellently produced.

Remember the power of blogging means using the same news feeds posted via the news bot here, other news sites and networks also syndicate your content. (we ping loads of different sites everytime you post a new blog entry so they know you updated) So you're not just reaching TU/MTF forum users, you're reaching whole new audiences through the power of blogging. Obviously we hope a few will go on to register on MTF and start posting in the fan forums too, further growing the sub-communities on here.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote