MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Join our blogging team!

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2006, 11:43 AM   #24
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Join our blogging team!

All the entries in the forum are, are links TO the blog..... What if you just put a (sticky if you like) locked topic in each of the player's forums with a link to their particular blog. That way, it will all look less chaotic.

also if there are 50 entries in a blog..... that's also "so many pages to search through" so it could be the same as one of the topics.....

Also, say I'm not from here...I like Verdasco.... I open the Verdasco Forum.... I look at the topics.... think: oooh a blog! (not very likely in my case, but okay ) I open it, see the link to the blog, click to enter the blog! Voila! It's not like the messages are in the topic in the player forum. It's just a link to... And if someone thinks the blog is worth the time and energy, he/she can bookmark it, subscribe to it or will know where to find the link to the blog. I take it all the entries go into one and the same blog?

This way people who do not like it are less "annoyed" by it than when it's like it is now.... in your face!

And us posting in the blog as well... hmmm....sorry but I don't feel like posting everything 2-3 times....

Okay.... this was my final attempt I'm not holding my breath here...... It's just how I feel about it, and I know quite a few who feel the same...... I'll just pretend they are not there....

edit: when you open the big player forum, there it is! The blog bit at the top of all the topics, wonderful! Nicely blend in with the other topics and still at the top so it won't get lost! I guess the think I find annoying is when you look at the Spanish Aramada (in total) you see double names.......(Fernando Verdasco and beneath it Fernando Verdasco Blog) if that bit would be taken away...it would be so much better already. (nag nag nag )

Last edited by Carlita : 06-28-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote