MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles, News, Quotes ...

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #57
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles, News, Quotes ...

from jonasbjorkman.com
Quote:
2006-06-26
Fantastic week

I am in Wimbledon after a fantastic week that exceded all my expectations in Nottingham. I went all the way to the final, but lost 6-4, 6-3 against Richard Gasquet. I had chances to break his serve in the first set, but he managed to turn it around, and when he won the first set, he could play even more relaxed and be one step ahead of me in the second set. All in all, it was still a super week that brought me to 59th place in the rankings.
In Wimbledon I have to play against Thomas Johansson in the first round. Worst imaginable draw for us both, since we are not just best friends, but also training together with Todd Woodbridge to improve our game right now. One of us will feel the pressure to go far from the other one, when he has the nerve to beat his buddy...
It is raining. Thomas and I will probably play on Tuesday. The doubles will probably start on Thursday.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote