MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Yves Allegro

Thread: Yves Allegro
View Single Post

Old 06-24-2006, 11:24 AM   #54
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yves Allegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
Bonjour Nathalie! Your hair is now long!

Nice to see a post from you here again, and thanks for the Yves picture! I had heard his interview in Halle, and he said he would love to go see the Togo match, as he had two tickets, and hoped he wouldn't have matches on that day in Rosmalen. Nice that you could see him there! Hop Suisse!! Togo match was a thriller, but awesome! It is great that you could go there!
Bonjour Yeah I have never returned to the hairdresser

Luckily he could come and he seemed to really enjoy this match (so have I even though we did like 1500km by train in 2 days^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Nice picture Nathy

Yves is a great guy, sat a few games next to him of the first round match of Vliegen his doublepartner in Rosmalen They reached semifinals in Rosmalen, where he sadly lost against Arnaud Clement. I hope he'll be able to have great success at Wimbledon!

You meant a few seats next to him, right? Yeah he is great, always behaving nice and funny! Hope so for Wimby he deserves it

P.S Well done Socceroos

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote