MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2006, 10:39 PM   #63
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule - see first post for schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB.
So maybe it´s better Nico taking a break and practise this year before going to Toronto! And i had read you see him there NicoFan.
Sorrrrrrrrrrry....I forgot to reply to your comment before on this.

Kid and I are going! And a couple other people I know too.

I heard Toronto is a very nice tournament. Someone I met at the Miami tournament told me that they built a new stadium, and were re-doing the entire site. Hope its finished when we get there.

Of course as long as we see Nico, and all are other favs like Rafa, Feli, Fer, etc., we'll be happy.

And I've always wanted to visit Toronto - supposed to be quite a lovely city. Of course, I was telling Kid today - I have a habit of not wanting to leave the tournament grounds. I pretty much get there when the gates open in the morning, and leave only after the last ball is hit for the day.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote