MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule - see first post for schedule

You're right - Nico does need a break - I just wish it wasn't a tournament where I can see him. .

But he didn't have fun in Washington last year - I saw his match. He was really having problems trying to adjust from the clay one week and then just having 1-2 days to practice before playing a match on hardcourt - he was really really frustrated. He looked up at the Chileans I was sitting next to and said - one shot, two shots, and the point is over. This is so much fun. Obviously he was being really sarcastic. I felt bad for him.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote