MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles, News, Quotes ...

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2006, 05:26 AM   #51
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles, News, Quotes ...

McEnroe to Reunite with Bjorkman in Stockholm

John McEnroe will return to the ATP circuit in October when he partners Jonas Bjorkman at the if… Stockholm Open. McEnroe stepped out of retirement earlier this year when he and Bjorkman won the SAP Open title in San Jose – McEnroe’s 78th career doubles title.

“It feels extremely good to return to if… Stockholm Open, which has always been one of my favorite tournaments,” McEnroe said. “I’m also looking forward to playing with Jonas and our goal is without a doubt to win the tournament.”

McEnroe made his last appearance in the Royal Tennis Hall in 1985. He won the Stockholm doubles title in 1979 with Peter Fleming, and has captured the singles crown on four occasions (1978, 1979, 1984 and 1985).

If… Stockholm Open was founded in 1969 and will hold its 38th edition of the event from October 7-15, 2006.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin

Last edited by Björki : 06-22-2006 at 05:32 AM.
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote